Terms and Conditions
Welcome to join the JPTURBO Website (hereinafter referred to as this website).
JPTURBO provides the JPTURBO website http://www.JPTURBO.com shopping cart service (hereinafter referred to as "the service") in accordance with these Terms of Service, and is the JPTURBO website e-commerce website manager (hereinafter referred to as JPTURBO station). When a consumer completes the membership registration process on the JPTURBO website or begins to use the service, the consumer has read, understood and agreed to accept all of the terms of the Terms of Service. The JPTURBO website reserves the right to modify or change the contents of this agreement at any time, so please be aware of it. Consumers continue to use the Service after any modification or change, and the Consumer is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept such modifications or changes. If the consumer is a minor under the age of 20, the parent (or guardian) of the consumer should read, understand and agree to all the contents of this agreement before registering as a member, using or continuing to use the service.
Consumer registration and modification obligationsIn order to use the Service, the Consumer agrees to the following:
- Providing the correct and up-to-date information of the consumer according to the instructions of the service registration procedure, and there is no repeated registration and registration.
- Instantly maintain and update the consumer's personal data to ensure its correctness in order to obtain the best service.
- If the consumer's personal account number and information are changed or the personal information is found to be incorrect, they can be corrected or modified at any time on the "JPTURBO Website" website. JPTURBO website reserves the right to suspend or terminate the consumer's account without prior notice if the consumer provides any wrong or untrue information, or fails to provide the information as required, or lacks the necessary information, and refuses to use the consumer. All or part of the service.
Member account, password and securityAfter the consumer completes the registration process of the service, the consumer will obtain a specific password and member account, please keep the password and account confidential. Any entry into this specific member account and password and login information in accordance with the methods specified in this service will be deemed to be used by the member, whether or not entered by me personally. The member is solely responsible for all actions taken with this password and account number.
Consumers should also agree to the following:
- The hacker or fraud group may steal member information or order materials through various channels. If the consumer finds that the password or account has been stolen or has any other security problems, he should immediately notify the JPTURBO website.
- Each time the connection is completed, it should be logged out to end the account.
- The member's account number, password and membership rights are for the use and enjoyment of the member himself, and may not be transferred, transferred or used in conjunction with others.
- The JPTURBO website is not responsible for the damage caused by the misappropriation of the account number and password, improper use or other circumstances that JPTURBO cannot use for personal use.
- The JPTURBO website will not take the initiative to call the consumer to request changes or correct payment settings, nor will it require the consumer to make any input or operation to the ATM. If you receive a suspicious call, please contact the JPTURBO website to confirm or call 165 anti-fraud. Consult the special line for verification.